Thursday, November 17, 2011

OPEN MULTIPLE URL | URL OPENER | OPEN MULTIPLE URLS AT ONCE | OPEN MULTIPLE URLS | MULTIPLE URL OPENER

URL Opener is SEO tool, Paste multiple URLs into the box and press Open URLs. This will come out to pop up all the websites at one time, or open each URL separately. We suggest setting your browser to open new windows in tabs.

Open a whole list of URLs at the same time!

Paste URLs into the field below and press Submit. Press Open All (which will appear) to pop up all the websites at once, or open each URL individually. We recommend setting your browser to open new windows in tabs (here's how). Note: Opening too many at once can slow your computer.





2 comments:

  1. Multiple URL Opener is really a great tool, which makes my work faster. I am an SEO, and I frequently use this web tool. Thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ramkesh! Glad to visit your Multiple Url opener Tool. Here I want to introduce my own tool too. I mean, I also own a Multiple Url Opener web Tool which I would like to share with you and your visitors. Please try my web tool too. Thanks in Advance :)

    ReplyDelete